Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blog Quest - Interview

Me: I'm here with Ralph who is the leader of the boys, Ralph what do you think of the island? i know you stayed there for quite some time, which of the boys was your favorite, and why is it because they helped you or other reasons?

Ralph: I loved the island, and my favorite boy would be Simon, he is really calmed, relaxed and doesn't care much for the beasties, he is the most layed back. Simon also helped me build huts and other work, while piggy made some plans for us.

Me: Interesting Ralph, i understand it was tough being leader of the boys, because most of the time they didn't listen to you, which of the other boys didn't listen to you the most, and which one do you think you could've helped out more.

Ralph: well, defiantly jack, he never listened to me, there was a point where i even said why does he hate me, he never follows my rules. piggy, would be the one i should have listened to him a lot more. There were moments where i wanted to quit my leader/chief job, and just give it to jack.

Me: Also interesting Ralph, if there was something that you could've changed what would it have been back in the island days? Also, did you honestly care for the littluns, it seemed like Simon and Piggy were the only ones that helped the littluns.

Ralph: Well I would've put people to fire duty first and prevented anybody from dying, it was my fault that littlun died. Also i would've made everybody do their jobs. Yes i cared for the littluns as much as Simon and Piggy i was just busy most of the time so i couldn't help them as much. Simon and Piggy helped them more because they had more free time.

Me: I noticed on many occasions where Jack and sometimes other hunters were fighting and bullying kids, if this is true why didn't you stop them. You had alot of chances why didnt you use those chances and stop Jack from hurting someone, like how he was gonna kill Robert and how he hurt Piggy.

Ralph: I was scared at those moments, if i would've tried to stop him then the rest of the hunters would have probably turned against me and it wouldn't have been pretty i can tell you that. So i had to just let it go, however inside i wanted to do something but in reality if i did, then i probably would've got hurt.

Me: Thank you for answering those personal questions Ralph hope we can talk again

Ralph: No problem DJ, anytime i can help.

No comments: