Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blog 13 - Revision of Blog 9

Simon. I think what I have done. No it was an accident; I didn't mean to do it. We were scared, as I shudder. That was scary, the song and the dance and the rain and everything. He shouldn't have been on the floor batty like that clambering around like that. I don't think we should get any blame for that, it was Jack's fault for making us scared of such a thing. I can’t believe we all contributed to something that bad, but I didn't do anything, it was an accident I was scared. Ralph and I kind of agreed to make it so we left early; I use to gesticulate my glasses a lot. As Ralph and I talked to Sam'nEric we knew they were also there, nobody wants to admit to killing Simon, what a tragedy we did him in. No, the hunters did him in chanting that bloody song.

Well, what Jack did was not acceptable. How could he take my glasses, my only eyes, and their gone? Now I can’t see, well it all happened that night. We saw the figures of the hunters, there were 3. They attacked at night, while I was smothered by my ass-mar and they made me really scared, I could hardly breathe. I thought they were going to take the conch, but they took something more valuable my glasses. I want to stifle Jack and his hunters, if I was stronger I would take him down and get my glasses back, Oh Ralph what am I to do. Well now I can’t see, I'm blind, what good use is a blind man huh. Its phosphorescence now, I can’t see a thing and I’m cold as bloody crabs. What am I to do? What am I to do?

No comments: